Thursday, July 23, 2009

Job News

Well for as most of you know Tiffany had 2 interviews on Tuesday. One was with Cinzia Spa for an exercise Phys job. Lets just say I dont think this one will happen until the company changes their mind about how this job will work. They were wanting me to own my own business and work from inside their building. I just dont think it will be a big money maker position. I left straight from that interview and went to the YMCA to apply for the new building that is opening up a mile from our house. The lady over the fitness department called me back that day to let me know they only have part time positions open. She did let it slip that there will be a Sports Director position opening soon and that she would give me a call when that does open! (Yea possibility). Then on Tuesday I went and had my interview with Horry-Georgetown Tech College. I got that job but have no details yet since the lady I was suppose to meet with was called out of town for an emergency. I will be turning in my paperwork to the school today. So some good news is finally coming our way. Thanks for all the prayers!

Update with Scott and his job. He was being trained to be a keyholder but was asked to work 40 hour weeks. This is just not feisable with the amount of school work that he is about to start having including projects and papers. He has applied at a store in the Market Common area (beautiful - might I add) making double what he is making at Lids and he would work max 30 hour weeks. We are praying this and anyone that would like to continue to pray for us please do so about this.

Again, I just wanted to say a major Thanks for all the love and support our family and friends have given us on this adventure. It really helps to know that we are in Gods hands and are loved by many.

Love
The Claytons

No comments:

Post a Comment