Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Info

Well to start off we now have a home phone (843-808-0470). It is run off our computer and we just got better internet so hopefully it will work better.

Tiffany starts school Monday and will be teaching Ant and Phys Lect MW -9-10:55 and Labs W 12:30-3:20 and T 4:15-7. I am very nervous but now that I have presentations that I just have to alter I think that I will feel better about it. I have found a teacher friend here and she is excited about helping me do this. I think once I get one semester under my belt I will be good to go.

Scott has one semester under his belt already. ( I cant believe it, it just seems like yesterday we decided to move). I know out of 6 or 7 classes he has 4 A's. We will see what the others end up being.

We are very excited to be going to Charleston this weekend for a mini vacation with the parents. We will post pictures when we get back.

Hugs and kisses
The Claytons

No comments:

Post a Comment