Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day in the life in Myrtle Beach

This past Sunday Scott and I took some time to ourselves and went to enjoy the beach scene. We are trying out different places for when our family and friends come to visit (wink wink). It was a beautiful day and we both got fried. We were able to throw Frisbee which brings back memories for the both of us. Scott decided to do a photo shoot in the water. I have added some of the pictures below. You can tell who is more afraid of the salt water!

I keep calling this my Bay Watch Husband! He cracks me up when he does this.

This was actually a good picture of Scott getting lost in the huge waves we were having that day. Not to mention the day before someone drowned in rip current and two days before 4 people almost did. So needless to say we were not going out very far at all.


Should I mention again... I hate having salt water in my face.

I do not know if all the fun and excitement in the water made my bottoms bigger or the multiple times they were almost ripped off by the waves. I had to finish playing while holding on to my bottoms! (I thought this one was cool because you can see the water coming through my arm.)

I went for another interview yesterday. This one was for Elliot Realty, doing Beach Rental Reservations. Everyone there seems really nice and the owner is really cool. I am praying that I get this job or that God will lead me in the direction of the job I am suppose to have. I have been feeling like I have let Scott down and not supporting him like I promised I would do. Luckily I have a great and loving husband who is standing behind me 100% of the way and is just encouraging me instead of downing me. I think we have already become so much closer as a couple than we were 2 months ago. We are standing by each others side and being there not only in the easy but also the most difficult times.

Scott starts his Lids job tonight and he is excited. I do not think any other retail place could fit him better.... hats and sports.... if that isn't Scott I don't know what is.

I have added some pictures of our baby because he was filling left out. I think more people know Peanut here than Scott and I.

Can you say spoiled.... Laying watching me on the computer, with his favorite toys.



These were taken the first day he went to the beach. He loved it and was scared all at the same time. It was pretty funny to watch him but not to wash him that night.


I just wanted to end by saying thanks for all the prayers, emails, text, and calls last week. It really helped to know that so many people care.

Love
The Claytons

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics!! Peanut is a social doggie isn't he! Prayin for the right job fo you, Tiff.
    P.S.......Sunscreen is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout out a good beach b/c we'll be there in a month! Is that okay?
    Can't wait to see yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a great place to go that is mostly residential. We look forward to seeing you guys. Love you.

    ReplyDelete