Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Anniversary

Well as I hope you all know yesterday was our anniversary. I cant believe that we have already made it a year. Let me tell you it has been a year of struggle, trial, excitement and love. Yesterday started off with Tiffany going into her new work to fill out paperwork so that she could start promptly on Monday. (Will explain more about this later). Then I came home and Scott was served breakfast in bed. Why not right... I was the one that was already up. We packed up the car and headed to the beach. Scott got a boogie board for our anniversary and can I say that every dollar spent on that thing probably came out yesterday. We were on the beach for about 3 and a half hours and I think he was in the water playing on it for 3 of that. After we got tired of being in the sun we came home and got dressed for dinner... which I had no clue where we were going. We then got in the car and Scott drove us to Broadway at the Beach which is our favorite hang out spot. He took me to a Japanese Steak and Sushi bar... I love those. I was so excited. After we ate it was time for the biggest competition we have as a couple. ... Putt Putt, and again I was beating Scott until the 10th hole then it all went down hill from there. While still upset from losing again we decided to walk around Broadway. Wow I did not realize how big that place really was. We were walking around and saw the the character drawings. So we had to have one done. We had a great day and look forward to many many more anniversaries.
Scott showing off the scorecard since we forgot to take pictures while we were playing.
After dinner

Here is the wonderful picture we had made of us. The girl doing it thought it was funny that our shirts were opposite of our eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! Sounds like you guys had a fun anniversary...but we missed you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete