Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random

Tiffany finally found a full time job and as of right now it is only temporary but that will do. I am working at Compass Cove Oceanview Resort as part of the recreation staff. I work with kids ages 5-12 doing beach activities as well as crafts daily. I am still working at BBW and will continue working as many hours there as I can so Scott does not have to work a bunch and he can focus on his schooling. Scott is still working at Lids so I guess God finally put us where we are suppose to be and we can finally settle down and not worry like we had been.

Well to save some money, Scott bought some clippers and we decided that I would cut his hair. What can I say that was an adventure. I have attached some pictures below of me with the clippers and the aftermath. I thought I did a good job and was proud of myself.





We will keep everyone updated on everything that is going on with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment